Give your Victory® motorcycle’s Freedom® V-Twin a completely integrated custom look with these Black Cam Tensioner Covers. These covers slide over the cam chain tensioners and turn a utilitarian element of a black Victory engine into a custom piece styled to coordinate with the look of the cylinder heads. The Freedom V-Twin is the centerpiece of your Victory motorcycle and these covers are the perfect complement to the blacked-out custom treatment of your bike. These covers are machined for a banded look matching the cooling fins on the cylinder/cylinder head, and the edges are knurled for a custom look like that of diamond-cut cylinders. They fit on engines of Victory cruiser motorcycles, bagger motorcycles and touring motorcycles.
- Color: Black and knurled finishes
- Material: 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Installation: Covers slide over cam tensioners and tighten using included set screws
- Includes: Two cam tensioner covers with set screws
- Designed and engineered by the Victory Motorcycles accessories development
- Fit on all Freedom® V-Twin engines starting with Model Year 2007