Rest assured with outstanding security and the ultimate in convenience with this Keyless Ignition and Alarm. Once it’s installed on a Victory® motorcycle, no key is needed to start the motorcycle with just a push of a button. A key fob that can be kept in a pocket provides a silent, automatic electronic signal that unlocks the motorcycle’s ignition system so the engine can be started. The key fob must be in close proximity to the bike for the engine to start and run, . Push ignition button, walk away and system will lock bike, it will not start until the rider is once again next to or on the bike. The system also includes an alarm system. If the key fob is not near the bike to unlock the ignition and someone attempts to start the bike by pushing the engine start button, or moving the bike, the alarm will sound.
• Kit Includes: Keyless ignition unit with integrated alarm, key fob, wiring, key fob charger & installation instructions
• Installation: Keyless ignition installs in place of ignition key on left side of engine on Cross Bikes; installs on console on Victory Vision®; wiring connects to motorcycle’s wiring harness
• Operation: Engine will only start when key fob is in close proximity to the motorcycle; rider pushes engine start button in keyless ignition unit
• Alarm: Alarm sounds if attempts are made to start the engine without the key fob in close proximity
• Additional Features: Backup unlock button from key fob
• Fitment: Fits Cross Country®, Cross Country Magnum™, Cross Country 8-Ball™, Cross Country Tour®, Hard Ball™ & Cross Roads™ models
• Victory® Engineered